Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You're always on my mind

Im not sure about you but once I watch a good or even just an interesting movie it plays on my mind and in my dreams for weeks! Haunting my everyday life with what ever message it set out to send. Heres a few that have been playing on my mind of late that you should definitely checkout on a rainy day in bed...




Never Let me go
 With a pretty perfect line up cast including Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightly. This movie is highly disturbing but so well done its hard not to love it anyway






Blue Valentine
 With the adorable Michelle Williams and romantic Ryan Gosling 






Nowhere Boy
My favorite kind of movie and with a strangely handsome fellow, Aaron Johnson. I hadn't heard of him before but after a little stalking found he has been the lead in a number of films I have watched lately and everytime I have thought he was weirdly attractive- never realized it was the same person





No comments:

Post a Comment