Tuesday, June 14, 2011

People at their best

Among many amazing beautiful and exciting adventures this past weekend was the purchase of the most wonderful pants in the world! As a bit of a laugh I tried on a pair of full length leathers attempting to be as cool as Alexa Chung and, to mine and my friend Vickies surprise, fell in love! So even though I was using the last of my rent money for a highly un-necessary item they couldn't be left behind!!!  I came home and did a little stalking of some of the most beautifully dressed people online to sus the best way to wear them and thought it was worth sharing just in case you wanted to give it a go too xxx

First things first Alexa effortlessly shows us how its done for any occasion





MaryKate reminds us she can make anything look amazing



Olivia turns the rock chick look a little more chic

No comments:

Post a Comment