Sunday, June 26, 2011

Inspire

One thing I really do love about Auckland is that there is always fun things to do with great people! I didn't have any plans this weekend and my bank account was looking equally as empty but once again its Sunday evening and I'm finding myself smiling at my lovely weekend!

One huge exciting thing that happened was getting a new camera so finally I'm back in action, be prepared to be bombarded with a story board of my entire life for the next few months at least.

Friday night was spent with a few drinks in an old school artsy drama room watching stand up comedy. Saturday brought a little op shopping and home made sushi sesh and then today after clambering out of bed feeling a little seedy I had, well, a rather awful brunch at a cute looking place in Parnell (don't be fooled, the change in ownership was a massive killer and triggered a brutal hangover) with my good pal Rach...





... Then after a short power nap my flat mate and friend dragged me back out of bed to visit a friend at a craft market up the road ( which I will posting more about soon). We left there feeling full of inspiration so hit up a few fabric shops on the way home for yummy tea and brainstorming. Tonight we headed out to Mission Bay for an early picnic dinner of fish and chips on the beach side, pity it was freezing, but blankets by the beachside only made it all the more romantic...




....and just like that its back to work tomorrow! Hope your weekend was filled with loads of beautiful people and things too xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh there is so much to do in Auckland! I truly loved my last trip up! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete