Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunday


Sadly this Sunday my camera was dead with no charger nearby BUT I did have a lovely day in the very beautiful Waihi Beach with my friend Mel. It was a beautiful sunny day where t's and walks down the beach were essentials- could almost smell summer in the air- I wish! Luckily my camera was alive and well for saturday though. I spent the morning (early frosty frosty morning) with my darling friend Anna. I took her on a cheesy little birthday picnic in the gardens with cupcakes and hot cups of tea....


Best cupcakes ever! Huge thanks to the wonderful Karla from Bluebells Cakery who saved me with this quick cupcake fix last minute. So cute and scrummy definitely recommended next time you need a special something or delish fix checkout her sweet website here for fun and yum ideas or catch her at the french markets in Parnell Sundays! 






Next my friend Sarah and I popped along to a friends wedding. It was a sweet little service and I was so happy to see them tie the knot! Congrats guys xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment