Monday, July 18, 2011

I would like a pet lamb please

Today it felt a little bit like spring, which is exciting for many reasons, but for some reason the thing that i got most excited about was lambs. When i was a little critter spring was my favourite season of the year cause it meant i got my pet lamb for the year and we could play with calves down the farm all day. seriously how cute are calves!!?? I need to make friends with a farmer nearby so i can go and give them cuddles all day again! Anyway i digress, for some reason i cant stop thinking about adorable little lambies and how cute they are shaking their tails when you bottle feed them. So in my weird and bored mood i googled them....



Seriously! How does this make you feel?! I have been rather sick and run down this winter and people keep saying to me "you need to start eating meat" but how can you!? Look at this!? i could never, i really dont understand how the everyday person can! 

To sum up I would really like a pet lamb this year please. and now i think i might go to bed and get so much needed sleep. 

2 comments:

  1. Omg, this was shocking. This seriously made me think seeing that little babe, then that sick roast! Lambs are so cute. I asked my Muma for one last year. They don't really work in Auckland though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me extremely hungry. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete