Friday, July 22, 2011

I can't get you off my mind

Travel. All day long its all I can dream about, long summer days in the dusty streets of Granada, meadows in Tuscany, shopping in London, pizza ( I have an unhealthy obsession for pizza) in Barcelona, discovering the cobbled paths and allies in Amsterdam, underground drama skits in Argentina, backpacking through Cambodia and deserted beaches in Zakynthos. I could go on and on all day, oh the places I want to see. My best friend Vickie and I have dreamt for so many years the idea of tripping around europe with way too much time, a backpack and camera. Not having a clue of all the things we "should" be doing. Museums, history, tours aren't really us, our travels seem to consist more of befriending locals, dining in exquisite places, walking around with no map until our feet bleed and we are lost as we can be and discovering trinkets off the beaten track, usually by mistake. Maybe its the thick of winter starting to get to me but I really could dream, plan, wish, aim, research and talk about travel allllllll dayyyyyyyy  looonnnnggggggg right now! Time to make it happen me thinks!













So dreammyyy ahhhhh......love!

1 comment: