Friday, June 18, 2010

Today.

I just have a few pictures to share with you from my day with the babies in the city. their appointment went well and after we walked the streets, one of my favorite things to do. i brought a few books i probably couldn't afford and then we went to this cute little bakery called blue ribbon and had some delicious open sandwiches before heading back to yayas apartment in Greenwich village which was a very cute place to hang. xxx happy friday....













I also wanted to share a few beautiful and creative friends of mine in this post. firstly Nicola who has always been an inspiration to me in a bunch of ways...she has a very cute little blog that im sure will inspire you too so its definitely work having a looksee- http://nicola-myeuphoria.blogspot.com/2010/06/freckles.html

secondly my darling friend jess, she has recently had her first break into her career in journalism which is so exciting, this is her awesome editorial...enjoy

1 comment:

  1. wow..incredible warm fuzzies..thank you for the special mention my love. loving this blog..xxx

    ReplyDelete