Tuesday, June 29, 2010

family.




Kendall falling alseep in grandma Kathy's arms

Yesterday I was watching leslie and mike with their babies. As I watched them I pulled out my laptop and wrote “The warmth of a mothers touch to your skin. Her embrace and the way her gaze holds you is the epitome of love. The warmth and understanding of pure safety and the belief of her protection surrounding you for a life time is one of the most beautiful and cruel things in this life. the day you realise she is only human is painful and disappointing. Then the day you realize she can be taking from you, is the first day of forever that you live in fear of it.
A smile from a father offered to his child is something that will send tingles all through your body. It will make you weep out of happiness. I think one thing that we strive for the most in our lives is a fathers approval. Making him proud. Been a success for you but just as much for him. No matter how good or bad the relationship between you in the past and future. Wining this love from him is everything in which we seek.
Real love is being together not because it works but because you can see no other way of life. That real love is probably never easy or perfect. Nothing falls into place nicely, that’s why love is so poetical- its full of tragedy. And likewise tragedy is full of love."
This is what I saw when I looked at that little family. How beautiful is that? and how lucky am i to be apart of not only my own perfect family but one like this too.

4 comments:

  1. Mon, I loved what you said, it was written beautifully and completely captured me in what you where saying. I agree! And you have two wonderfully gorgeous children to look after ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe nope i have three. triplets hun. but thanks they are pretty amazing babes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun thats beautiful your an amazing writer, you definantly have a gift xx

    ReplyDelete