Sunday, February 27, 2011

Come on down...

In an attempt to lure my much missed foreign friends I have met over the last year in the states "down under" I cant help but share a little post of my current home back in NZ....

The little passenger ferry from cooks beach to whitianga (aka from where i live which is nicknamed the dark side due to the lack of street lights or development to town) 








Beautiful Hahei beach ( one of the many blissful beaches that line the mercury bay)

Pacific Ocean


Typical street of Hahei







Long sleepy days with good friends, tunes, beers and ice creams as we bags tree shade with mattresses and get bowled in the waves.

So really theres only one more thing to say......Come on down! xxx

2 comments:

  1. THESE PHOTOS MADE MY HEART ACHE. I GET A SAD/BUT-OVERWHELMING FEELING LOOKING AT THESE. I WANT IT SO BAD! GOSH. WHAT GORGEOUS PHOTOS.

    ReplyDelete