Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas In New York


Granted Christmas hasn't actually been yet, but this saturday I took the train into the city (the last time I will be in there before actual christmas day) and wandered around the lower east side and village and west side in fact, getting lost- but happily lost in all the christmas festivities as I did the last of my shopping. Luckily for me I found myself in the middle of Santa con day so walked the streets with 80% of the population dressed as santa too. 




 Fell in love with this old record store <3


 Visited the christmas tree under the arch in Washington Sq Garden

And the pretty yet crazy busy christmas markets in Union Square



Watched New Yorkers lining up to choose their tree at Union Sq



And pretty pretty wreaths which I love so much I almost brought one myself!




2 comments:

  1. really gorgeous! i can't wait to share the christmas/new year spirit in the city with you x

    ReplyDelete