Monday, October 25, 2010

two day bliss

Also known as the weekend and what a beautiful one it was. starting off with a fun candle lit dinner with some new austrian and swedish pals on friday night, saturday i took my time on getting into the city, pumped my ipod up with some adorable tunes from The Shins and Bon Iver and walked and walked and walked.... i didnt use the subway once and it was magical. walking the streets of New York really never gets old. i felt as though i was in my own little happy untouchable world, although i must have looked in place because a number of people stopped me for directions (love it when that happens, pity i can never help). my destination was a friends new apartment in the upper west side of manhatten but i also stopped by Urban Outfitters and fell in love with my beautiful new dress by Pegleg NYC! at the end of the day i counted how many blocks i had walked and it came to a total of 84!

and then theres Sunday- my utmost favourite day of the week! beautiful beautiful sunday you win my heart every single time. and yesterday was no exception! lunch and halloween shopping with my beautiful friend amna and waltzing the streets of pretty Rye with frozen yoghurt- perfect!

Hope your weekend was sweet too! i hear labour weekend was perfect sunshining days in NZ- very jealous i have to say!

Sunday lunch with Amna






new dress in Rye, New York



1 comment: