Friday, October 22, 2010

Spaces



Just when you thought Frankie couldn't get any cooler....they bring out their brand new mook. thats right mook- a magazine book, see now they are making up words and getting away with it! Their new product is Spaces. Featuring amazing inspiring creatives for you to envy and fall in love with. I know, without even having read it, I already love and want to be every person in here! These are the people we aspire to become- and this is their space. work. home. play.

Personally i am particularly in love with this idea because space is an important aspect of my own life. No matter where i live, or how long for, i find it imperative that i make my space my abode, somewhere that is me all over!

Frankie you have done it again!

1 comment:

  1. I am longing to get this, it looks so good! Frankie makes such excellent coffee table books.

    xx

    ReplyDelete