Friday, August 5, 2011

Others Peoples Houses

I have recently stumbled across this beautiful collaboration that made my heart melt a little.  Its, although simplistic, style is something I can relate to so strongly for so many reasons. Not only am I born and bred from one hell of a house stalking family, but my space is so very important to me. No matter where I am in the world, how far or close to home, having my crap ( that is worth nothing to most) gives me comfort I can not even begin to explain. The simple and subtle photography is also my favourite! Telling its own little story without even trying. Perfect!  Hope you like it too! xxx Happy weekend! 

"We live in other people’s houses. Some of us in homes, cities and countries distant from where we were born. Others live close, safe in the comfort of places we know. 

What do our homes say about us? 

In this revealing collaboration, participants of last year’s 1010 project reunite to explore feelings of displacement, intimacy and voyeurism through photographs of the places they choose to live."















My Turn....









1 comment:

  1. pretty.... i want to share mine with you, i might do that now instead of the pile of lesson plans i need to do for school next week x

    ReplyDelete