Monday, January 10, 2011

The Joy of Life

Just have to quickly show you my new top that im completely in love with! It takes a lot of love for me to have to take a picture and post it up here, i am a proclaimed shopaholic and this is one of the few items i loved enough and where effort won...I hope you love it too :)

Joy of Life
P.s. as far as other posts go aka the end of my wonderful canada adventure i am getting there- I have been a little overwhelmed with life of late so its taking a little longer but heres the exciting news that has been stealing my attention....in just three sleeps i am heading home to New Zealand to enjoy the last of the most perfect summers in the world. I cant wait! Although it does mean I might have to say goodbye to internet for a wee bit..... talk soon! xxx

3 comments: