Sunday, September 19, 2010

Goodbye Summer

it is offically Fall. the trees are turning beautiful warm hues and letting their leaves drift in the refreshing cool breeze. its a beautiful time of year, especially here in connecticut where theres trees every angle you look, but no evergreens like back home. every Autumn since i was a kid this has been a sad time of year for me, i have always lived for those perfect summers and so been sad to see them go, but this year is different. this year after two back to back summers and exciting adventures on the brink of fall and winter i cant help but smile everytime a tree that use to be green but has changed over night catches my eye....one day closer....
so today in order to farewell the sweet summer i spent a quiet afternoon at the beach and had my last, expectingly cold, swim in the lush salt water, turns out it was really nice and i found it hard to get out! the perfect end to beautiful beautiful summer.

and now show and tell time- another nice thing- shopping; these are some of the treats i have purchased of late


i have a love affair with bicycles- not really these old ones, but still, its pretty cool.


im trying to show you my coral colored ring, but you cant really see it. this top is new too though



latest bralet, was in love with my black one so no surpise when my friend brought this adorable ivory one i had to follow suit!


new dress from Monique, snuggly cardi from urban outiftters along with grey nail polish (new fav color) and booties from a dreamy vintage store in Boulder CO.


Oh Deer me! my cute little me ring. one of his antlers was already gone when i found him, but i deceided it like it better like that, a poor little bambi deer.



sweet little Urban dress that makes me feel like im 5 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment