Friday, August 27, 2010

Just because i love them

lately i have had such an overload of magazine subscriptions that its gotten to the point where i grab them and flick through looking for my favorite faces and ignoring the rest. and now that we have are changing seasons im getting excited and starting to seek inspiration in fashion for fall (my favorite season of all to dress for)-of course these lovely ladies are, for me, the best to search.....



beautiful diane kruger, she has such amazing style and of course been stunning pulls everything off perfectly! plus totally love that her and joshua jackson are so sweet together



Olsen twins, no surprises there, these two are the best!




Nicole Richie, best ever transformation from tragic mess to inspirational boho


gorgeous sweet beautiful Michelle Willams, so adorable, so much admiration!

this weekend i am going on vacation to Colorado, which to me means, cold! i cant wait to pack my leather gloves, hats, beanies, boots, tights, jeans, scarves, jackets, cardis........everything cosy and amazing yay!

1 comment:

  1. These ladies are all top of my hit list too! Such great style.

    ReplyDelete