Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love for Nicola





a few days ago i was joking to a friend back home that i would make her a mix tape full of beautiful tunes from she & him so she could fall further in love with the sweet sweet band. just moment after i stumbled across this blog raspberry-pancakes found myself inspired to actually put something together to send to her,

after a few moments after putting a playlist together i got to work, and now im finding this playlist is my favorite and so have decided to share it with you too,

- First Day of my life- Bright Eyes
- Home- She & Him
- Paolo Nutini
- I Will Never Love You- Soko
- I Will Try Anything Once- The Strokes
- Skinny Love- Bon Iver
-In the airplane of the sea- Netural Milk Hotel
- Land Locked Blues- Bright Eyes
- July! July!- The Decemberists
- Brand New Shoes- She & Him
- Clementine
-The Lucky Ones- Au Revoir Simone
- Thieves- She & Him
- Young Pilgrims- The Shins
- I Must Belong Somewhere- Bright Eyes
- Los Angeles Waltz- Razorlight
- Oxford Comma- Vampire Weekend
- Gonna Get Along Without You- She & Him
- My Enemy- Soko
- The No Seatbelt Song- Brand New
- Golden Touch- Razorlight

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweeeeeeeet! I am so excited =) Thank you! Thank you! xox

    ReplyDelete